Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lab 1 Reflection, February 14, 2010

With the first official lab behind me I feel as if I have to break my inhibitions and channel my inner kid. I have to get to their level and not worry about what my peers may think about me. I have to let loose and enjoy the time I have in lab to the fullest, not just by putting a smile of the students' faces but my own as well. The students look to myself and my peers to provide them with games and a good time. After a long day at school the students simply want to have fun and I feel it is our responsibility to make sure it happens. I am going to have to get down to their level and enjoy the time I have and not take it for granted.

1 comment:

  1. The students love when you can get down to their level and just let loose and be silly. Breaking out of your shell will allow you to think outside of the box when creating games for the students to play. Try and open up more to the students... it will be a more enjoyable experience for not only the students, but you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete