Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reflecting On St. Mary's


Looking back on my experience with St. Mary's I am very grateful to have been given this opportunity. The biggest challenges I faced was not being able to communicate and interact with the children as much as I would have liked to. I found it difficult to grasp the students attention, hold it, and communicate what it was I was attempting to, whether it be a game or what have you. The environment never became an issue because fortunately the gym was always available, only problem I've faced is breaking my inhibitions, letting my guard down and communicating. In order to improve, I will just have to work harder and lose the fear I have, raise my voice to better get my point across. I look forward to improving myself in the future at St. Mary's and elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment