Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Pizza Time!


Everyone enjoys dressing up as someone or something they love, this past lab my peers and I were lucky enough to dress up as superheroes. My group and I, the Fuzzy Monkees, dressed up as your favorite crime fight turtles, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Donnatello, Leonardo, Rafael and Michelangelo took a break from fighting crime and helped the students at St. Mary's enjoy the last lab we have with each other. I could immediately tell the impact all of our costumes had on the students. The energy levels were up, and they were eager to get playing as soon as possible. Not only were they happy to see the superheroes in town to help them, but in addition, the parachute games had the children smiling from ear to ear. I will certainly incorporate little things like these when I am teaching physical education in order to keep my students interested and energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment