Monday, October 4, 2010

New Youth, Hitting Bingles



This past weekend my softball team, New Youth, was granted right to participate in a tournament of the best teams in the league. Having won our division in the regular season, we were put into a bracket of some of the best teams all across Long Island. We made it to the semi-finals but fell short in the last inning losing by only a couple of runs. However, we may have lost but it was some of the most fun I've had and I'm glad I went home for the weekend to participate. Playing softball with my team, my friends, is always a great way to spend your Sunday morning. After all the inside jokes, double plays, bingles (singles), home runs, put outs and much more it was a very successful season. Pictured below is a picture of the team after the championship game of the regular season, above is a picture of me from the 2009 season, in a tournament New Youth entered in and won.

No comments:

Post a Comment